Sergio’s Big Switch to Callaway
Finally winning a Major after at The Masters last year, Sergio Garcia has parted ways with TaylorMade.
According to Golf World, the Spaniard’s recent signing with Callaway ended a glorious 15-year run with TaylorMade.
The report also stated that before the announcement of the brand switch though, the Spaniard was already using an Odyssey putter and some Callaway clubs late in 2017.
TaylorMade had already announced in November that they have mutually agreed to part ways with the Spanish star who used to be known for throwing his tantrums.
The deal will see Sergio using Callaway woods, irons, wedges and an Odyssey putter that Callaway said they will launch next month.
Other Callaway items in his bag will be a Chrome Soft ball.
While he will have the Callaway logo on his hat, Sergio will continue to have the adidas logo on his apparel.
Photo Credit: Golf World
Other Equipment News
- New Titleist Pro V1 & Pro V1x Now Available in High Optic Yellow
- Puma Golf Ambassadors Rickie Fowler, Bryson DeChambeau and Gary Woodland Will Dress to Impress for The PLAYERS Championship
- FJ Flex Offers Superb Comfort and Versatile Spikeless Traction
- adidas Golf Introduces New Forgefiber BOA Footwear
- Experience All-Around Comfort & Performance with the New FJ FURY
- Cobra Puma Golf Pro Rickie Fowler Captures Sixth Professional Career Win at the 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open
- The R&A and The USGA Release 2018 Driving Distance Report
- Bryson DeChambeau Captures First International Victory with Cobra’s New King F9 Speedback Driver in the Bag
- The World of Golf Came Together to Drive Business Forward at the 66th PGA Merchandise Show
- Titleist Introduces New Pro V1 and Pro V1x Golf Balls – Engineered for More Speed
- More news...