Sergio’s Big Switch to Callaway
Finally winning a Major after at The Masters last year, Sergio Garcia has parted ways with TaylorMade.
According to Golf World, the Spaniard’s recent signing with Callaway ended a glorious 15-year run with TaylorMade.
The report also stated that before the announcement of the brand switch though, the Spaniard was already using an Odyssey putter and some Callaway clubs late in 2017.
TaylorMade had already announced in November that they have mutually agreed to part ways with the Spanish star who used to be known for throwing his tantrums.
The deal will see Sergio using Callaway woods, irons, wedges and an Odyssey putter that Callaway said they will launch next month.
Other Callaway items in his bag will be a Chrome Soft ball.
While he will have the Callaway logo on his hat, Sergio will continue to have the adidas logo on his apparel.
Photo Credit: Golf World
Other Equipment News
- Callaway Becomes Official Partner to the European Tour
- PUMA Golf’s ‘Play Loose’ Collection Celebrates the Laidback Vibes of Coastal Living and Golfing
- Scotty Cameron Introduces New Select Fastback 2 and Squareback 1.5 Putters
- Inventors Spotlight for Innovative Golf Products at PGA Merchandise Show
- J.Lindeberg Reveals its Spring/Summer 2019 Collection
- MST Golf Takes Over Bukit Jalil Pro Shop
- MST Golf Appointed as Strategic Partner for Majesty Golf
- Lexi Thompson Wins at the CME Group Tour Championship with a New King F9 SpeedBack Driver in the Bag
- TPT Golf Expands Distribution To Malaysia with MST Golf
- Cobra Golf’s King F9 Speedback Metalwoods Uncover the Ultimate Formula for Speed – A Revolutionary Advancement in Aerodynamics & Low CG
- More news...