Sergio’s Big Switch to Callaway
Finally winning a Major after at The Masters last year, Sergio Garcia has parted ways with TaylorMade.
According to Golf World, the Spaniard’s recent signing with Callaway ended a glorious 15-year run with TaylorMade.
The report also stated that before the announcement of the brand switch though, the Spaniard was already using an Odyssey putter and some Callaway clubs late in 2017.
TaylorMade had already announced in November that they have mutually agreed to part ways with the Spanish star who used to be known for throwing his tantrums.
The deal will see Sergio using Callaway woods, irons, wedges and an Odyssey putter that Callaway said they will launch next month.
Other Callaway items in his bag will be a Chrome Soft ball.
While he will have the Callaway logo on his hat, Sergio will continue to have the adidas logo on his apparel.
Photo Credit: Golf World
Other Equipment News
- Puma Golf Delivering Style for the Links at the 2019 Open Championship
- Titleist Introduces New U Series Utility Irons
- Fowler to Debut PUMA’s X Collection at the 2019 Open Championship
- PUMA Golf Launches New Styles in the Brand’s Iconic Suede Shoes
- PXG Launches New 0211 Irons
- Gary Woodland Captures his First Major Title at the 2019 U.S. OPEN
- PUMA Athletes to Sport Fresh PUMA Golf Apparel and Footwear along with a Custom COBRA + Vessel US Open Tour Staff Bag
- Spieth’s Shades of Blue at Pebble Beach
- Lexi Thompson Captures her 11TH LPGA Victory at the ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer with a King F9 Speedback Driver in the Bag
- Titleist Introduces Ultra-Lightweight TS1 Driver for Effortless Distance
- More news...