Crystal Sports Travel Set to Provide Bespoke Sports Travel Experiences Tailored to the Luxury Traveller
The UK’s largest online travel portal and subsidiary of Moresand Ltd, Crystal Travel, recently announced the introduction of a specialist sports travel service, providing long-haul travel experiences to sporting enthusiasts.
With a strong focus on luxury travel experiences tailored to golfers and sports fans, Crystal Sports Travel will allow holidaymakers to secure all aspects of their vacations via their state-of-the-art web portal at crystalsportstravel.com. A beta version of the site is now live, ahead of a full launch in the coming weeks.
Launching at the International Golf Travel Market (IGTM), Crystal Sports Travel is already offering packages, including aspirational golf experiences to New Zealand, South Africa and Mauritius and sports experiences at US Open tennis, Superbowl LIII and horse racing’s Dubai World Cup 2019, providing examples of the high-end offer Crystal Sports Travel will become known for.
Crystal Travel is the leading pan-European flagship travel agency. It is the UK’s most used travel portal and offers a varied range of travel products that include airline tickets from more than 150 airlines, 65,000 hotels, holiday packages, car rentals, travel insurance and other travel extras.
- Meru Valley EcoVillage Named Finalist in Search for Best Northern Development
- Crystal Sports Travel Set to Provide Bespoke Sports Travel Experiences Tailored to the Luxury Traveller
- Golf at Adare Manor is Named Alongside Some of the World’s Best Experiences
- The Ancient Ruins of Angkor Wat
- Experience the Luxurious World of Shinta Mani
- Shinta Mani Angkor Launches Bensley Collection – A Golfer’s Paradise
- Golfing at the Engadine Golf Club – Switzerland’s Oldest Golf Club
- Golf by the Bedside
- More news...