Jebsen & Jessen Technology Signs Exclusive Agreement with BA Pumps & Sprayers and Furthers its Turf & Irrigation Solutions with New Partnerships
Jebsen & Jessen Technology’s Turf & Irrigation Division has entered into an exclusive agreement for distribution and servicing of BA Pumps & Sprayers’ products in South East Asia. The agreement comes as Jebsen & Jessen Technology sees more companies in the region requiring high-quality sprayers and pumps for the local agricultural, horticultural, and industrial markets; adding to its existing offerings and dealer network that include some of the world’s leading brands in the industry.
The new partnership will leverage Jebsen & Jessen Technology’s distribution expertise, knowledge of local markets, and expertise in turf management, alongside BA Pumps & Sprayer’s decades of experience designing, engineering, and manufacturing products. Jebsen & Jessen Technology will be distributing the comprehensive range of BA Pumps and Sprayers products for use in broadacre, viticulture, horticulture, and turf industries, such as the top in the market Greens Keeper Sprayer.
“By partnering with Jebsen & Jessen Technology, we are bringing our unique solutions in spraying technology to our customers in the South East Asia region. We are excited and strongly believe that Jebsen & Jessen Technology’s knowledge of South East Asia and expertise in distribution and turf management complements our offerings and commitment to providing the best high-quality products and services to all our customers,” said Guy Rendle, Sales Director of BA Pumps & Sprayers.
“We highly value all our partners and we are excited to be the exclusive distributor of BA Pumps & Sprayers products,” said Henrik Friis, Regional Director of Jebsen & Jessen Technology – Turf & Irrigation Division. “BA Pumps & Sprayers’ years of experience in developing and manufacturing their products and our expertise in turf management and distribution in South East Asia is a clear win-win. We are committed to provide high-quality products and solutions to all our customers and believe that this is the best way forward for a green Asia and for the industry, bringing enhanced efficiency in costs and productivity.”
Other Course Highlights
- Major Champion Henrik Stenson Supports Environmental Campaign at the SMBC Singapore Open
- TPC Kuala Lumpur Kicks Off 2020 with a Bang!
- Laguna Lăng Cô Continues To Push The Boundaries After Being Awarded EarthCheck Gold Certification
- Kota Permai Golf & Country Club Ascends to Asia Pacific Level With Historic Wins at 2019 Asian Golf Awards
- Singapore’s Sentosa Golf Club Crowned ‘World’s Best Golf Club’ at World Golf Awards
- Culinary Pleasures at TPC Kuala Lumpur for November
- TPC KL’s West Course Named Best Golf Course in Malaysia at World Golf Awards
- TPCKL’s Cashless Driving Range Reopens
- Momentum Building for 59club Asia with Riverdale Golf Club Partnership Agreement
- Jose María Olazábal to Modernise Seve Ballesteros Design at Club de Campo Villa de Madrid
- More news...